Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 in a Nutshell

Leaving for our first Vacation Trip In May

2012 went by, it was another interesting year, wit it's ups and downs. I have been hesitant to blog, so finally I uploaded some pictures, and will caption them. Somehow, Facebook spoiled the blogging. However, I don't want to forget how my life was. I will add captions to the pictures and put them in chronological order so that it makes sense. I may even eventually split them up into events.
1/10/2013




Holy Mackarel, a fishing boat in Glochester




Rafting up with Brian and others in Salem



Great Stripers right off the dock at the Winthrop Yacht club

Our favorite Sushi place in Winthrop. Right across the club. OsakaLucky garden












Dave and Dee





















































Cape Cod, 







Cohasset Harbor




































































































No comments: